Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Graduation

This is a blast from the past. I came across my older son's high school graduation photos on my computer, and I wanted to post them for the memories.


Informal shots after graduation. Ryan saw his grandmother for the second, or maybe third, time in his life. Probably won't see her again for a long time.



I did the tourist thing and took Grandma down to the mall in Washington, DC where we went to the Museum of Natural History. There was a wonderful exhibit of tropical butterflies. The exhibit is a glass enclosure that people can enter to spend time looking at the butterflies and plants.


There was fruit on posts for the butterflies, and information cards that so that people could identify the butterfly and its native country.


Grandma looks at the butterflies.

We watched my youngest son play a lacross game, although the game was rained out shortly after the photo was taken.









No comments: