Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sring is Here

Ran 4 miles today around Lake Elkhorn. Spring has finally come to Maryland and the ducks have fuzzy green babies. One duck family has three and another duck family has six babies. There's also an area of the lake near the bridge that is home to a lot of turtles!

I ran the first lap around the park very slowly with my husband. He always says he's going to take up running, but only does it on the weekend and wonders why he's not in shape.

I haven't been running a lot lately, prior to the Future Leaders conference this weekend. Everybody around me was sick: my kid was sick, my co-worker was sick, and my boss was sick. I just wanted to rest up before the conference and not get sick, as traveling when you're sick is misery. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on schedule and buildup again...

No comments: