Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May Madness


It's May and I'm losing my mind. I could write this same post every year at this time. May is the time when the world wakes up and decides that something needs to be done before June comes and summer sets in and everyone goes on vacation. May is IEP season, in which I have the pleasure of trying to negotiate a reasonable IEP for my son after trying to gain compliance with the current plan. IEPs never get any easier, any less stressful--or any less expensive to try to obtain a free, appropriate public education. May is the time when I take on a volunteer project that's enjoyable, but a little more time-consuming than originally anticipated. It's a time when I discover through casual conversation that my husband, who was tasked with handling the college funding process, didn't have a clue as to what to do. May is at time when paperwork piles up and my task list grows longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo! VERY fitting!